Image: Bill Reid Gallery Satellite Shop
Bill Reid Gallery Online Shop FAQ’s
Looking for something?
Have you seen an item in our Gallery Shop or Satellite Shop, but can't find it online? Please send us an email at email@example.com and we will do our best to source the item for you.
Interested in Custom Framing?
If you are looking to have something framed, we are happy to facilitate it. We will work with our framer to ensure that your piece is framed to your specifications. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange framing.
Do you have artwork that you are looking to sell? Contact us for more information on selling your artwork on consignment. Email: email@example.com for details.
Credit Cards and Currency
All pricing is shown in Canadian currency.
We accept the following credit cards:
Your credit card will be charged the day that you place your order.
Sales Tax, Customs and Duty
Sales taxes are charged on Canadian shipping addresses by province; all customs and duties charges are the responsibility of the receiver according to the applicable laws of your country. Customs and duty charges will be billed separately by the shipping carrier.
You will receive an e-mail confirmation and order summary the date you place your order.
Please keep your Order Confirmation Number for purposes of order tracking.
Order cancellation will be accepted via email within 24 hours of initial placement of order.
- Please note that shipping is available to only one address per order.
- Shipping is available to most destinations within Canada and the U.S.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about shipping Internationally.
- The Gallery specializes in quality packaging and crating for worldwide shipment. Reputable, competitively-priced carriers are used and pricing quotes can be provided in advance.
- Costs will vary depending on the shipping destination, dimensions, weight, and insured value of the packaged item. If required, a crate will be an additional cost.
- For packaging, please allow the Gallery a minimum of 3 – 5 days (during summer season, at least a minimum of 5 days) to prepare your package unless you have requested an immediate or rush shipment. If your item requires a crate, there will be a waiting period for a custom crate to be created.
- If a rushed shipment is requested, there will be an additional cost.
- Shipping charges will include insurance, unless otherwise noted. Smaller packages shipped via Canada Post offer insurance as an option. Contact us at email@example.com to obtain more details on the most cost-effective method to ship your package.
- If you happen to live in a remote area which is not easily accessible, please notify us as this will allow the Gallery to choose the most appropriate courier company for shipping.
- Please note: Courier companies will NOT ship to P.O. (Post Office) boxes so please provide a physical shipping address.
- We want all our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchases.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 14 days of shipment for exchange only *some exceptions apply, contact store manager.
- We will only accept returns if we have been notified in advance by email of your intention to return the merchandise.
- The merchandise must be in original condition, accompanied by the sales receipt and shipped back to where it was ordered from (Gallery Shop or Satellite Shop).
- Returned items are for exchange only (for items of equal or greater value). No refunds or shop credits will be issued. *some exceptions apply, contact store manager.
- We will not refund any shipping or duty charges.
- Earrings and special order items are not returnable. *some exceptions apply, contact store manager.
Don’t see the answer to your question here? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shop Hours and Locations
639 Hornby Street, Vancouver BC
Open June 8, 2018
Located inside the SFU Vancouver Bookstore in Harbour Centre (555 West Hastings St, Vancouver BC)
Open Monday - Friday 11am - 5pm & Saturdays 11am - 5pm. Closed Sundays and Holidays.