In celebration of Museum Week, May 11 to 17, 2020, we cannot share our space physically with you during our temporary closure amidst this time of social distancing - you can change up your next Zoom meeting and support the Bill Reid Gallery virtually! #togetherMW #MuseumWeek
Download our Zoom backgrounds and put yourself into the picture. Refresh your work-from-home routine and have your next online meeting using three of our favourite backgrounds and continue to enjoy #BillReidGalleryFromHome
How to apply your new virtual backdrop to Zoom:
- Choose your preferred image below. Right click on the image to Open Image in a new tab/page will open with the image in higher resolution. Right click and save the image to your desktop.
- Open your Zoom app, log into your account and go to your account settings.
- Select the “Virtual Background” tab and choose the “+” icon to add your desired image.
- Uncheck the “Mirror My Video” box.
- Enjoy your new backdrop. Happy Museum Week!
Interior photography courtesy of Sama Jim Canzian