Become a community partner of the Bill Reid Gallery and help further promote your organization or event to a dedicated audience with a passion for Northwest Coast art and culture.
How does it work?
This mutually beneficial, in-kind promotional program helps you expand your reach by engaging our growing network through our digital marketing communications channels as well as providing space to house your print collateral in the Gallery and Satellite Shop. In return, your organization will help promote Gallery exhibitions, programming or other marketing initiatives.
What we offer as a community partner
- Social media support by sharing your event/organization on our Facebook, Twitter & Instagram accounts
- Your content in our monthly e-news and in our membership/patron emails
- Dedicated blog post on our website
- Marketing collateral (ie: posters, handbills and programs) on display at the Gallery (if applicable)
- 2 for 1 admission to the Gallery OR 10% off select items to the Gallery/Satellite Shop for your ticket holders/organization members*
What your organization will offer the Bill Reid Gallery
- Discounts to your events/organization for our members and patrons
- Social media support for Gallery events/programs (ie: sharing our content on all your social media platforms)
- Space in your e-news to promote Gallery events/programs
- Space to display physical Gallery marketing collateral (ie: rack cards)
- Logo presence on your website
The Bill Reid Gallery is open to discuss other opportunities as part of the Community Partnership Program. Please contact our Marketing Specialist, Laurie Buckley for more details: email@example.com
*some restrictions apply